I discovered a very interesting concept this week called Ikigai. Translated (from Japanese) it means “reason for being” and requires a search within yourself to find this purpose in what you do. The search should contain the following 4 elements:
- Do something that you love
- Do something you’re good at
- Do something the world needs
- Do something you can be paid for
Sounds right, if you get those four right you’re winning! There’s also a TED talk on the subject here.
Without saying it as succinctly as Ikigai defines it, this is what I feel people should strive for in their lives and is the basis on which The Freedom Fighter is founded. I think it’s awesome.
Three quick other things before you go.
- There are three days left on a good deal called the Paradise Pack, over 20 products from digital nomads around the world on how they’ve setup their lives, and how they make a living. It’s discounted by over 90% and was something that I got huge value from when I bought it last year.
- I just got back from a trip to the Kruger National Park and uploaded some of my photos here if you want to take a look.
- Until the end of next week (10 June) we’re extending our May special – a 70% discount on our personal decision-making course. Grab it here.